Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the "Cerclage" February 22nd 2010

We were scheduled for nine thirty surgery, but had to be there at 7am. Couldn't eat or drink anything after midnight last night, jeez don't they know I'm a starving pregnant girl. LOL Everything went just as you would expect got all checked out, monitors installed. Got my iv, lots of questions, lots of answers. I asked all the questions but I am still really scared just because this could be just thing that makes me miscarry again. But I know my doc is great and he will do everything he can to make sure we are OK. They wheeled me in at 9:24 and started getting me all ready. Damn that room was cold. Once they started the medication I fell right asleep and the next thing I remember it was 10:20 and it was all over. My biggest fear was cramps and pain but I really had none. the worst thing was how sore I was. I felt like I ran a marathon. turns out the position the put you in is some serious business. All in all I am really pleased with how the procedure went but only time will tell if this will work....I really hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment