Tuesday, March 23, 2010

20 weeks half way through


Well I have done really well since the cerclage. I have had no pain and haven't had any weird feelings or pains. I was really worried because some women claim to be able to feel the cerclage and that it is uncomfortable. thankfully I haven't felt it a stitch. I only feel a little bit of relief. We are quickly approaching the 21 and half week mark where we lost last time. Its really scary but I am really happy to know that I have done this to try and prevent best we can. I'm starting to show and that's really exciting. I still just feel a little fat but thankfully its definitely more noticeable now. We get our midway ultrasound on Friday and we should find out the sex and know whether we are having a Charlie or a Lindsey. I know Chris wants to carry on that Franco name but I cant help but wish for a little more pink in the house. Soon enough we will know. I am really just happy that Dr. Genobaga stepped up and offered this procedure so that Chris and I can make it through this pregnancy and end it with a healthy baby. I feel fear and relief. Ill be happy to see him/her in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment